There’s just nothing quite like peering into your beautifully manicured yard, at a lawn so green it burns your neighbor’s retinas. It takes a lot of work to keep it up. If you want your grass as clean as a putting green (or at least a well-groomed fairway) then all of these services are necessary…
- Healthy lawn tests and analysis (do you know your soil’s Ph level?)
- Aerating, watering, and fertilizing
- Bug control and prevention
- Weed and crabgrass control
- Mowing and edging
While everyone can benefit from lawn care services, we have found it is especially helpful for seniors to hire a professional for lawn care company. The following is a list of the benefits for seniors…
Health and Safety
Lawn care can become too physical for seniors requiring them to work in the heat of the summer. Chemicals, tools, and equipment can pose a health and safety risk.
When you hire a lawn care service you will be doing your family a big favor. Most family members notice when the lawn care is getting too much for you to handle. Oftentimes family members end up taking turns on the lawn care for their senior loved one. By hiring a lawn care service your loved one can come to visit and the two of you can spend some extra time together instead of them having to do lawn care.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Lawn Care Company vs. an Individual
You can depend on a company to provide consistent care and dependability.
- Consistent Schedule – With many lawn services, you’ll get consistent weekly service — same day, same time — rain or shine.
- Professional-grade Lawn Products – Lawn professionals have access to premium pro-line products at trade-only pricing.
- Professional Equipment Used – Lawn care services provide the equipment and fuel, along with repairs and maintenance.
Skills and Experience – Qualified lawn pros offer the benefit of focused training and industry expertise
A&A Can Help!
About A & A Lawn Care & Landscaping
A & A Lawn Care & Landscaping can beautify your lawn and landscaping using our vast experience in turf grass management. Our complete lawn service is designed for both residential and commercial lawns and we keep your lawn healthy without harming your family, staff, or pets.