A & A Lawn Care provides a 6 application program to control and prevent weeds from appearing in your lawn.
- Early Spring – This early Spring application includes a fertilizer and pre-emergent herbicide. The fertilizer will promote early Spring green up and add proper nutritional value for the lawn while it is coming out of from winter dormancy. In addition, a pre-emergent herbicide was applied
to protect your lawn from crabgrass and grassy weeds.
- Late Spring/Early Summer – The late Spring application will provide a Spring fertilizer with bio-nutrients, a post emergent herbicide for broadleaf weed control. This will promote a healthy lawn, an additional pre-emergent herbicide will help to control any crabgrass and weeds that may still come up and control broadleaf weeds.
- Early Summer – The early Summer application provides a balanced slow release Summer fertilizer that will help maintain the color of your lawn without pushing growth. This application also contains broadleaf weed control and a safe insect control to protect from surface feeding insects.
- Late Summer – The late Summer application contains a Nature Safe organic fertilizer to work organic matter into your soil where it needs it most. This application also provides broadleaf weed control on an as needed basis.
- Early Fall – This early Fall fertilizer will help green up the grass and help the lawn to recover from any Summer stress. Also, broadleaf weeds that are present will be controlled.
- Late Fall/Winter – This Winter application will thicken your lawn and also encourage new root development.
Contact Us (859-384-0266) for a Free Consultation!