TREE & SHRUB MAINTENANCE
Often trees and shrubs are overlooked even though the life of your plant material holds much more value than your turf. Our Tree & Shrub Maintenance ensures the health and longevity of your trees, shrubs, and other plant material. Our state certified staff, with degrees in horticulture, can recommend and manage plant and lawn care programs that are needed to prevent disease, weeds and insect problems to keep your plants healthy and green. By correctly diagnosing an issue and using environmentally-friendly and plant-specific formulas, you can rest assured that your landscape is in good hands.
Benefits of Tree and Shrub Maintenance
- Healthy, longer-lasting plant material and trees
- Protection against various insects and mildew including Bagworms, Japanese Beetles, weevils, lace-bugs, mites, scab and leaf spots (to name a few)
- Fertilization spreads essential nutrients throughout the plant/tree material
- Trained, certified, professional technicians on site to help identify diseases that are not always easy to spot
- The finest horticultural products and materials available applied properly throughout the property
- Increase curb-appeal for your property
- Extend the life of plants and trees, ideally decreasing the overall cost of maintenance
- Less time spent in your yard replacing this material
Get a Free Instant Quote!
Fill out a short form, help us measure using Google Earth, and receive a free quote within minutes.