Properly maintaining your lawn and landscape will prevent pests from spreading diseases and allergens from making your family sick. It will help you fight against allergens, mosquito, fleas, and fire ants that can pose a big problems for family. Healthy landscaping and lawns will also help provide oxygen to your area and cut down on soil erosion.
Prevent Allergies and Disease With Good Lawn and Landscaping
- Ticks – Lime disease, ehrlichiosis, anaplasmosis, babesiosis, and rocky mountain spotted fever!
- Mosquitoes – West nile, zika, dengue, chickungunya, malaria, and more!
- Fire Ants – Allergic reactions
- Fleas – Plague and tapeworms in pets
- Weeds – Allergens
Environmental Benefits of Maintained Lawns and Landscaping
- Grass, plants, and trees combat smoke, dust, and pollutants!
- A 50 x 50 stretch of grass can give enough oxygen for a family of 4
- Prevent erosion
A & A’s Lawn Care Program Will Help You Maintain Your Lawn All Year
- Early Spring – This early Spring application includes a fertilizer and pre-emergent herbicide. The fertilizer will promote early Spring green up and add proper nutritional value for the lawn while it is coming out of from winter dormancy. In addition, a pre-emergent herbicide was applied
to protect your lawn from crabgrass and grassy weeds.
- Late Spring/Early Summer – The late Spring application will provide a Spring fertilizer with bio-nutrients, a post emergent herbicide for broadleaf weed control. This will promote a healthy lawn, an additional pre-emergent herbicide will help to control any crabgrass and weeds that may still come up and control broadleaf weeds.
- Early Summer – The early Summer application provides a balanced slow release Summer fertilizer that will help maintain the color of your lawn without pushing growth. This application also contains broadleaf weed control and a safe insect control to protect from surface feeding insects.
- Late Summer – The late Summer application contains a Nature Safe organic fertilizer to work organic matter into your soil where it needs it most. This application also provides broadleaf weed control on an as needed basis.
- Early Fall – This early Fall fertilizer will help green up the grass and help the lawn to recover from any Summer stress. Also, broadleaf weeds that are present will be controlled.
- Late Fall/Winter – This Winter application will thicken your lawn and also encourage new root development.
Contact Us (859-384-0266) for a Free Consultation!
And Don’t Forget to Water Your Lawn…
About A & A Lawn Care & Landscaping
A & A Lawn Care & Landscaping can beautify your lawn and landscaping using our vast experience in turf grass management. Our complete lawn service is designed for both residential and commercial lawns and we keep your lawn healthy without harming your family, staff, or pets.