Reports To Sales Manager
Position Type: Exempt (See Sales Plan)
The Sales Associates responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our company’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the company’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the company and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities)
- Data Entry of all new sales
- Follow through and Follow up on all customer questions, complaints, issues, and future needs
Brings in new customers; responsibilities include:
- Becomes familiar with all services offered by A & A Lawncare
- Cold Calling
- Drives sales process initiated by sales department
- Follow up on lead obtained by other departments/team members
- Events as planned
Expand services of current clients. Up selling.
Coordinates “sold” services
- Initiates paperwork to complete sale and arrange service
- Coordinates with office manager to ensure database entry accuracy
- Communicates client needs to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensures scheduling per client request.
Customer Relations, responsibilities include:
- Serve as single point of contact for assigned clients
- Coordinate resolution of service issues, involving appropriate department/team members to achieve client satisfaction.
- Participates in collection process as needed
- Follow up with customers to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicates changes in customer or service needs
Represents A&A LawnCare
While On-Duty, exhibits a professional manner and observes dress code and behavior policies
While Off-duty, if in A&A apparel, exhibits a professional manner and observes behavior policies
Other duties as assigned
All A&A Lawncare & Landscaping staff members are required to meet the company’s quality goals, operating philosophy and ethical standard at all times. Confidentiality is essential due to the nature of the company’s business.
- High School or GED (Associate Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience – preferred)
- Sales: Two to three years of sales in service-related business – preferred
- Subject Expertise: General knowledge of landscaping industry – preferred
- Professional demeanor
- General understanding of customer service
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access
- Service Assistant or similar customer management software a plus
- Physical strength: Ability to lift 50 lb.
Flexible work schedule; i.e., some Saturdays if needed